Yoga and Wellbeing Champion – Body Image Ambassador – Podcaster – Blogger and Writer – Founder of Curvesomeyoga
Advocate for Body Positivity and Wellbeing
Your tour is led by Donna Noble, a London based certified yoga specialist (Hatha, Bikram, Yoga For All and Aqua Yoga), a Body Positive advocate, Master NLP Practitioner and Wellbeing champion. She is also the Founder of Curvesomeyoga – a body positive movement. Donna has been practising yoga since the late 1990’s and has over 8+ years teaching experience. She is passionate about sharing the transformational benefits yoga and showing that yoga is for every BODY.
Donna has taught Internationally in New York, Texas, India and all over the UK at workshop and wellbeing events. Her work has been featured and published in Om Yoga and Lifestyle Magazine, Yoga Magazine, Elephant Journal, Yoga International, The Guardian and blogs for Huff Post.
With a background of 20 years working in the corporate environment, Donna is a well-known speaker at conferences and corporate events. She also had her own radio show on Natural Health Radio: The Noble Art of Wellbeing & Yoga.
Donna is currently writing a book to be published in 2020. You will be in excellent hands to make this a fascinating, instructive and thoroughly enjoyable tour. Find out more about your group leader, Donna at www.thenobleartofyoga.co.uk
Yoga, bound to the waters of India’s Holy rivers, energises the flow of life and cleanses the soul. Its discipline revitalises and opens the mind, bringing benefit to both physical and spiritual health. This inspiring tour, led by Donna Noble, is focused on these most Holy waters generating the forces to bring life back into balance.
After an exploration of Delhi take the express train north to fabled Rishikesh, so beloved of the Beatles. Here, on the banks of the fast running river, gain an insight into yoga and visit significant ashrams. Meander through the crowded streets filled with wandering sadhus and devout pilgrims. Watch the evening Arti ceremony in Haridwar.
Next, after an overnight sleeper journey to Varanasi, have an intense three days of yoga – with an optional excursion to Sarnath to explore the depths of Buddhism. Visit the bathing ghats to watch the timeless rituals and feel the deep bond between man and river.
No journey to India is complete without a visit to the outstanding Taj Mahal. Make a dawn visit to this beautiful monument and the majestic Agra Fort. Finally end the tour with further Delhi sightseeing.
Evening departure from Heathrow on direct British Airways flight.
Midday arrival. After relaxing, afternoon exploration of Old Delhi. Overnight at Hotel Surya.
Morning Shatabadi express train to Haridwar then drive to Rishikesh. Hotel Ganga Kinare for 4 nights.
Three days of integrated yoga at the Svananda Ashram. Time to explore the ashrams, town and riverbanks of Rishikesh.
Drive to Haridwar to explore the fascinating ghats and Temples, before night sleeper to Varanasi. Overnight Ist class sleeper train.
Arrive Varanasi with remainder of day at leisure. Hotel Ganges View for 4 nights.
Evening aarti at Sasumedh Ghat.
Yoga Classes – Dawn Ganges Boat Ride – afternoon Sarnath Excursion
Three days of individual yoga tuition. One morning have a memorable experience with a dawn boat ride on the majestic Ganges, watching the devotees perform their devotions as the sun lights the dancing waters.
An afternoon l excursion to Sarnath to learn more about Buddhism.
Afternoon flight to Agra. Two nights Hotel Sarovar Portico.
Visit Taj Mahal at Sun-set.
Visit Agra Fort and Tomb of Itimadu Dual. Then drive to Delhi. Overnights stay at Ibis Hotel near International airport.
International departure for London.
source of yoga
- International flights on scheduled British airways flight in economy class.
- Internal flight from Varanasi to Agra in economy class.
- Train reservations in first airconditioned class
- Air-conditioned accommodation with private facilities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meal Plan. Daily breakfast and dinner at all hotels
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by an airconditioned coach.
- Entry fee to all monuments and places of interest mentioned in the itinerary.
- Yoga classes by Donna Noble.
- Services of a local English-speaking guide for sightseeing arrangements.
- Complimentary mineral water while driving and on sightseeing
- 100% protection of your payment by our ATOL & ABTA licenses.
- Visa fee for India. E-tourist visa is now available for India. On booking we will send you a step by step guide how to apply for E-tourist visa.
- Travel Insurance: Foreign office advises all overseas travellers to have a comprehensive travel insurance for travel. Your insurance should cover you for the whole trip. You can get a competitive quote from Travel & General for comprehensive travel insurance. Please visit https://tagconnect.brokersure.com/step1?tr=indus_tours
- Any expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and Gratuties
- If you wish to book this tour, please complete the booking form, sign and e-mail it to us. A non-refundable deposit of £400.00 per person is needed at the time of booking. Balance payments will be due 8 weeks before departure. You can make the deposit payment by debit card or electronic transfers to our bank. Our bank details are on the booking form. Bookings are confirmed on first come first served basis.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover
- It provides cover for your whole trip
- It covers you for all activities
- It covers all your pre-existing medical conditions
- Keep your Policy Number and Insurer’s 24-hour Emergency Number handy with you If you wish to book this tour, please compete the booking form, sign and e-mail it to us. A non-refundable deposit of £500.00 per person is needed at the time of booking. Balance payments will be due 8 weeks before departure. You can make the deposit payment by debit or credit card or electronic transfers to our bank. Our Bank details are on the booking form. To get a competitive quote for comprehensive travel insurance click here