The tour is guided by our expert local guides in India, with Lisa Ernst – founder of One Dharma Nashville and visiting teacher at Spirit Rock Meditation Canter in Woodacre California – guiding meditation along the way in various locations, from hotel gardens to Tibetan monasteries.
We will be interacting with and learning from Buddhist communities and practitioners as we travel. It’s also a fun adventure off the beaten track, and this tour is open to everyone interested in Buddhism and meditation.
- Return international direct flight from Heathrow to Delhi in Economy Class
- 2 x Internal flights as per itinerary: from Delhi to Amritsar and from Dharamsala to Delhi in Economy Class
- Train tickets and reservations as per itinerary in AC Executive Chair Class
- 13 night’s accommodation in hotels as per itinerary, sharing twin or double room with en-suite facilities (Check-in is 1400 hrs and checkout 12 noon. Early check-in late checkouts are subject to availability)
- Daily breakfast and dinner at all hotels (except dinner on day 14). Lunches are included every day at local restaurants
- All arrival/departure transfers, long drives and sightseeing by a chauffeur driven private air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a local English-speaking representative for all arrival and departure transfers to assist you at the airports and railway station.
- Services of English speaking guides and local specialists during sightseeing as specified in the itinerary. Entrance fees to all monuments during sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Services of Canon Tony Fensome as trip leader
- complementary Mineral water while travelling & sightseeing
- Full ATOL & ABTA bonding
- Dinner out on day 14
- India visa fee. You can now apply for visa on arrival in India- please click here for more information. https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- Any expenses of a personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, beverages etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Camera fees at monuments and other places of interest.
- Travel Insurance: It is essential to have adequate travel insurance in place before your departure. This should be appropriate for your age, health and destination you are visiting.
- To book this tour , please compete the booking form, sign and e-mail it to us. A non-refundable deposit of £500.00 per person is needed at the time of booking. Balance payments will be due 8 weeks before departure. You can make the deposit payment by debit card or electronic transfers to our bank. Our Bank details are on the booking form. Bookings are confirmed on first come first served basis. When the tour is full we will take about 5 additional names on the waiting list to replace their booking with any cancellations etc.
- If you wish to join the tour and fly from any country other than United Kingdom please contact us for land only arrangements.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover
- It provides cover for your whole trip
- It covers you for all activities
- It covers all your pre-existing medical conditions
- Keep your Policy Number and Insurer’s 24-hour Emergency Number handy with you To get a competitive quote for comprehensive travel insurance click here